martedì 17 marzo 2020

Chapter one- Azzaro Silver Black






In the previous article we made a general overview of some of the most famous products, many of which are still in circulation. Now we will analyze the individual products, starting from those no longer on the market, or in any case those for which it is difficult to find them in web platforms. I think perfume is one of the most personal things that exists, and for this reason in the description I start from my personal experience. The perfume evokes memories, sensations, experiences. I intend to start from Azzaro Silver Black. It was back in 2008 when I met this wonderful fragrance. I worked on a studio and when I went to take the bus to go home I ran into a perfumery on the course. Intrigued by the shop window I enter and the owner a very nice guy invites me to try testers, stating that they are at a great price. He offers me this matte black bowl, with a silver strip along the cap. The fragrance is immediately pungent, almost electric. Leaving it to fade, it is immediately diluted by sweet and fruity notes. The persistence is absolutely remarkable, in the evening I could still feel the fragrance on my wrist. It was a shadow of a doubt one of my favorites together with Laura Biagiotti's Roma Uomo. But let's get back to why I'm writing this blog article. How come what in my opinion is one of the best perfumes of the French Maison and perhaps in absolute has also become so nowhere to be found in circulation. Just think that the classic Azzaro is still perfectly found, not only in large retailers but also in small village shops, as well as on all online sales platforms. In large retailers as already mentioned above, it is practically impossible to find. On the web on some of the most famous platforms, it is possible to find it in alternate phases and at fairly fluctuating prices. In fact, it varies from € 25.00 / € 30.00 to the current € 60.00. The only way to find it are large online platforms such as Amazon. Doubts come about the authenticity of the versions found in circulations, whose intensity and persistence is very different from the one I remembered from the original. All in all compared to other products, it is still widespread even if it is difficult to find. In any case, it is a product that I absolutely recommend, as it has a unique originality and fragrance

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento